Managing and securing your account is easy with account alerts. Account alerts
can also be used as a security feature.|
Through online banking you can set up
alerts for almost anything.
Receive alerts via e-mail, text or both.
- Account balances
- Payment reminders
- Transaction exceeds a certain
- Account balance falls below amount
- Visa transaction exceeds an
In addition to these optional alerts. You will receive automatic/mandatory from firstname.lastname@example.org
for the following actions taken on your account.
- Challenge question/answers changed
- Email address changes
- Transfer to another member is requested
- Bill Pay payee is created/updated
- Bill Pay payment is created/updated
- External transfer is created/updated
- Check withdrawal is requested
- Account to Account is created
- Account to Account transfer is requested
- Account alert settings are modified or deleted
- Event alert settings are modified or deleted
- PIN change is attempted
- Internet Banking Access is locked out-too many invalid login attempts
Make sure you add this to your email contacts to prevent it from going to your junk mail. Always make sure we have your correct cell phone number and email address on file.